The first stage of the large-scale international initiative IT Export Alliance has been completed. Its participants were 17 Ukrainian IT companies, which will take part in trade missions to Norway, Germany, and Finland in 2021.
The organizers, together with leading international experts, analyzed 13 European export markets and developed a marketing strategy to promote the Alliance and its branding. In national and international markets, the project is implemented under the Union brand.
The initiative is implemented by the IT Ukraine Association with the support of the USAID Competitive Economy of Ukraine Program. The partner of the initiative is the State Institution "Export Promotion Office of Ukraine".
The IT Export Alliance initiative itself was launched in September 2020. It consists of three main stages:
- formation of a pool of participants and export markets;
- search for partners, planning and implementation of trade missions to Norway, Finland, and Germany;
- communication of results, exchange of experience.
Union offers its members a number of business opportunities for scaling:
- access to in-depth research of three markets, taking into account the specifics of Alliance companies;
- analysis of trade opportunities in these three countries and recommendations for entering the local market;
- participation in three trade missions, which will provide participants with contacts and a large number of business acquaintances;
- support in signing contracts;
- opportunities in the form of potential investments in business;
- promotion of Allies in international markets.